Friday, November 2, 2012

Brace yourselves... the election is coming...

With the election approaching, everything is on the line. Do we re-elect the guy who has been (slowly) moving us in the right direction? Or do we say fuck it and elect the white guy again and see what happens? 

Don't come at me with pitchforks; I know there is more to it than that: foreignpolicyeconomytaxes99percentabortiongaymarriagereligionhealthcaresmallbusinessjobsFREEDOMetc.

Does it even matter? When you really break it down, line by line, both candidates are in favor of some things that I am morally against. Both are against or indecisive on matters which I approve and would rally for. 

BUT, with all of this weighing on my mind, all I can think is


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite post. I'm not posting as your husband. I'm posting as a tired opponent of the two party system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. Oh, Laceface. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

you know you want to.

Related Posts with Thumbnails